Renault Duster 1.3 turbo petrol launched at Rs 10.49 lakh
- After the Nissan Kicks, alliance partner Renault has launched its Duster with the group’s new 1.3-litre turbo petrol engine.
- The Duster 1.3 is priced at Rs 10.49-13.59 lakh, while the BS6-compliant Duster 1.5 petrol costs Rs 8.59-9.99 lakh (all prices ex-showroom). It is worth noting that the diesel engine variants have now been axed.
- The new engine is question is a BS6-compliant 1.3-litre direct-injected turbo petrol that generates a healthy 154 bhp of max power and 254 Nm of peak torque. A 6-speed manual or a 7-step CVT are the gearbox options on offer.
- Renault claims that the fuel economy of the new engine is 16.5 km/l (manual) and 16.42 km/l (CVT).
- The turbo petrol versions of the 2020 Duster feature black interiors. Standard equipment on the top variant includes automatic climate control with remote pre-cooling function, a 7-inch infotainment unit with Apple CarPlay & Android Auto, voice recognition, etc.