Renault Kwid facelift teased
- With the imminent arrival of the Maruti S-Presso, the Renault Kwid is all-set to get its first major facelift.
- The facelifted model has been teased by Renault and it is seen with dramatic new changes up front which include reprofiled headlamps, new bumper & grille, and eyebrow-style DRLs.
- The model shown in the teaser seems to be the Kwid Climber variant because it has contrasting orange-coloured exterior bits as well.
- On the inside, we expect the Kwid facelift to borrow the new Triber MPV’s instrument cluster as well as its new infotainment system.
- We expect the Renault Kwid facelift to be marginally more expensive than the outgoing model. At this point, Renault can’t afford to raise the car’s prices by much because its first real rival, the S-Presso, launches on September 30.