Renault Kwid feature list updated for 2019
- Renault India’s best-seller, the Kwid, has been given additional safety and convenience features for the 2019 model year.
- In terms of safety, ABS, driver-side airbag, speed-sensing door locks, reverse parking sensors and speed alert now come standard on the 2019 Kwid.
- Until now, the Kwid has been has been the only subcompact hatchback which features a touchscreen infotainment system. Renault has now sweetened the deal even further by adding Android Auto and Apple CarPlay to the mix.
- What’s even better is that all these new features come at no hike in price whatsoever.
- Mechanically, the car remains unchanged. You get 0.8-litre and 1.0-litre petrol engines which generate 53 bhp and 67 bhp, respectively. The bigger engine also comes with an AMT gearbox option.