Renault Triber leaked in sketches
- The upcoming Renault Triber compact MPV’s design has been leaked in official sketches courtesy of a Youtube channel.
- From the sketches, the Triber’s front looks like a jacked-up and rugged version of the Kwid, which isn’t surprising since both these cars are based on the same CMF-A platform and will share a lot of components with each other.
- The rear of the vehicle has a typical MPV stance with an upright design. However, it seems like Renault has tried its best to spice up the boxy rear with slim tail lamps, a long chrome applique and some faux skid plates.
- Just like the Kwid, the Triber is engineered with developing countries in mind. Its main markets include India, Brazil and Indonesia.
- Renault has officially announced the launch of Triber by June-end this year. Expect it to be priced between the Rs 5-8 lakh mark.