Revolt RV 400 electric motorcycle unveiled
- Revolt Intellicorp, a Gurgaon-based company started by Micromax co-founder Rahul Sharma, has revealed its debut motorcycle called RV 400. The price of the bike is yet to be revealed.
- The Revolt RV 400 is designed to look just like a conventional motorcycle but packs many cutting edge features such as AI-based functionality which set it apart from the rest.
- Then, the RV 400 gets Bluetooth support through which users can remotely start their motorcycles via smartphones. It also supports voice-based commands to start the motor.
- To make the Revolt RV 400 even closer to a conventional bike, the company has equipped it with an option of 4 artificial exhaust notes. Then, more features can be added to the bike in future via OTA updates.
- While full technical specs aren’t revealed as yet, the bike has an ARAI-certified range of 156 km and a top speed of 85 km/h. The AI-based system is claimed to improve battery performance as per the riding style.
- Braking is taken care of by front and rear disc brakes. The bike also gets an inverted fork up front and a monoshock at the rear.