Road-biased Hero XPulse 200T unveiled
- The Hero XPulse 200T has been revealed at the 2018 EICMA in Milan. It will serve as the road-friendly, touring version of the upcoming XPulse 200 ADV.
- Aesthetically, the 200T differentiates itself from the regular XPulse through its alloy wheels and a tall windscreen. The colour of the bike is different too.
- While Hero MotoCorp did not reveal any technical specs of this the 200T, it is quite likely that it will be no different than the regular model. It will have a 200 cc, oil-cooled, single-cylinder motor that generates 18 bhp and 17 Nm.
- We expect both the Hero XPulse variants to launch together in India sometime next year.
- Hero Motocorp also took the EICMA 2018 stage to showcase four new concept bikes – a café racer, a desert sled, a scrambler and a flat-track – all of which are based on the XPulse platform.