Rolls-Royce Cullinan launched at Rs 6.95 crore
- Rolls-Royce’s debut SUV, the Cullinan, has been launched in India at Rs 6.95 crore (ex-showroom).
- The Cullinan sits atop the ‘Architecture of Luxury’ aluminium spaceframe platform that’s shared with the flagship Phantom. It adopts Rolls’ vintage design which includes a large grille, Spirit of Ecstasy bonnet ornament, suicide doors and loads to chrome.
- It’s a similar story on the inside as well. There’s a simplistic, old-school cockpit with all the modern tech you can imagine. Of course, infinite levels of customisation options are available too – owners can choose the kind of wood, chrome, leather, etc they want on their Cullinan.
- Technology onboard includes night vision function, pedestrian & wildlife alert, Alertness Assistant, a 4-camera system with panoramic view, active cruise control, etc. Being an SUV, it also has an off-road button called ‘Everywhere’.
- Mechanical force on the Rolls-Royce Cullinan is provided by a 6.75-litre twin-turbo V12 petrol engine that’s good for producing 563 bhp of power and 850 Nm of torque. An 8-speed automatic gearbox feeds power to all the four wheels.