Royal Enfield 650 twins accessories price list unveiled
- The Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 will come with many official accessories, and Royal Enfield has now revealed their prices (see table below).
- Just like the two brilliantly priced bikes, the accessories too carry a super competitive price tag.
- Most accessories are compatible with both the Interceptor 650 as well as the and Continental GT 650. However, the two bikes have their exclusive accessories too.
- The Royal Enfield 650 twins are India’s most affordable 650 cc bikes. Both have a 648 cc parallel-twin motor that generates 47 bhp of max power and 52 Nm of peak torque. There’s a 6-speed gearbox with a standard slipper clutch as well.
- Alongside the accessories, Royal Enfield has also updated its riding gear collection which includes new jackets, riding pants, helmets and motorcycle gloves.
|Pannier Mounting Kit||1,600|
|Heel Guard||800 (Interceptor); 1,200 (GT)|
|Large Engine Guard||2,900 (mild steel); 3,100 (stainless steel)|
|Compact Engine Guard||2,600 (mild steel); 2900 (stainless steel)|
|Machined Bar-end Kit||1,100|
|Water Resistant Bike Cover||900|
|Aluminium Sump Guard||1,850|
|Fork Gaiter Kit||850|
|Rear Suspension Finisher Kit||1,250|
|Intake Cover Kit||1,350|
|Machined Oil Filler Cap||775|
|Machined Front Reservoir Cap||675|
|Handlebar Brace Pad (Interceptor only)||600|
|Single Seat Cowl (GT only)||2,500|
|Single Rider Seat (GT only)||3,200|