Royal Enfield Bobber teased for EICMA 2018 debut
- Royal Enfield has officially tested a new motorcycle that’s set to be revealed next month in Italy at EICMA 2018.
- From the teaser image, the design cues visible make it quite evident that the upcoming motorcycle will belong to the bobber category.
- The bike teased has a fat front fender, tall riding posture and a single piece seat with an exposed tail end. Therefore, this model has the potential to be one of the most affordable bobber-style bikes around.
- Another possibility is that this might be just a one-off concept motorcycle which will never make it to production.
- Right now, there is no idea of what engine will power this new Royal Enfield Bobber. The company has been rapidly expanding its global presence with its new 650cc parallel-twin engine based models, so there may be a chance that the same engine will power this bike too.