Royal Enfield Bullet Trials range launched
- Royal Enfield has launched the Bullet Trials 350 and Bullet Trials 500 in India at Rs 1.62 lakh and Rs 2.07 lakh (both ex-showroom), respectively.
- Trials is basically a modified and more off-road friendly version of the extremely popular Classic.
- The difference on the Trials includes a luggage carrier replacing the pillion seat, fork gaiters, off-road friendly knobby tyres (19-inch front & 18-inch rear), upswept exhaust and a contrasting chassis colour.
- The front and rear fenders are also shorter and raised for enhanced performance off the tarmac.
- Otherwise, the engines and the braking setup on the Trials 350 & 500 are carried over from the Classic 350 & 500, respectively.