Royal Enfield Classic 350 BS6 launched; gains fuel injection
- The Royal Enfield Classic 350 BS6 has been launched in India at Rs 1.65 lakh (ex-showroom). This makes it dearer by Rs 11,000 when compared to the BS4 version.
- With this update, the Classic 350 gains fuel injection as well. However, Royal Enfield has not revealed the updated power and torque figures of the bike’s 346cc, single-cylinder, air-cooled engine.
- Two new colours have been introduced – Chrome Black and Stealth Black. The other colours which will continue from the BS4 version include Signals Airborne Blue, Signals Stormrider Sand, Classic Black and Gunmetal Grey.
- The Classic 350 will also be offered with standard alloy wheels, but only on Stealth Black and Gunmetal Grey colour options.
- Royal Enfield dealers are now accepting bookings for the BS6 version for Rs 10,000.