Royal Enfield Classic 350 S launched with single-channel ABS
- In order to make its best-selling model more accessible, Royal Enfield has launched the Classic 350 S in India at Rs 1.45 lakh (ex-showroom), which makes it Rs 9,000 lesser than the Classic 350.
- The most obvious emission on the Classic 350 S is the lack of dual-channel ABS. Here, only single-channel ABS is offered.
- Another change includes the chrome finishing making way for blacked-out parts such as wheels and engine block. There’s also a simpler RE logo on the fuel tank.
- It is reported that the Royal Enfield Classic 350 S is currently only available in Kerala and Tamil Nadu, however, it should reach other states pretty soon as well.
- Thanks to the rivalry from Jawa, Royal Enfield is already testing the next-gen version of the Classic. It should launch sometime next year.