Royal Enfield Classic Signals 350 launched with ABS
- Royal Enfield has finally brought dual channel Anti-lock Braking System (ABS) to its best-selling Classic 350 with the introduction of the Signals 350 model.
- Priced at Rs 1.62 lakh (ex-showroom, Pune), the Signals 350 commands a premium of Rs 15,000 over the regular dual disc brake Classic 350.
- The Classic Signals 350, which pays tribute to the Indian Air Force and Army, is available in two new colours – Stormrider Sand and Airborne Blue.
- Other exclusive touches on the Classic Signals 350 include brown coloured seats, unique serial number on the tank (like the 500 Pegasus), metal Royal Enfield badge in gold & green and certain blacked out parts.
- Buyers can also go for optional accessories which include saddle bags, crash guards and a big windscreen.