Royal Enfield Concept KX breaks cover
- The previously teased Royal Enfield bobber has finally come to life as the Concept KX at the ongoing 2018 EICMA.
- The motorcycle uses an all-new V-Twin engine of unknown specs. Hoever, the concept houses certain 838 badges, thereby hinting that it might be an 838 cc unit.
- The Concept KX pays homage to the original Royal Enfield KX from the year 1936. In fact, if you see both the bikes side by side (image below), you’ll see that the KX Concept is designed to look like a modern avatar of the old bike.
- The KX form the 1930s was powered by a 1,140cc V-Twin engine. The engine on the modern bike is designed to aesthetically mimic the construction of the former.
- Royal Enfield engineers started working on the KX concept March 2017. The company hasn’t yet confirmed if this concept will ever morph into a production bike.