Royal Enfield Make Your Own configurator now live; gets 16 silencer options
- Royal Enfield’s recently introduced Make Your Own customisation service is now live on its website in the form of a configurator.
- Available only for the Classic 350 as of now, the configurator gives a digital preview of how the bike will look with the preferred accessories installed.
- There is a total of 9 categories to choose accessories from, out of which multiple accessories are available under 7 categories. The remaining two show ‘coming soon’, thereby indicating that more accessories are on the way.
- Interestingly, the company is offering 16 different silencer options for the Classic 350 with prices ranging between Rs 3,300-3,600.
- As a reminder, the Royal Enfield Make Your Own service allows owners to get their preferred accessories factory-fitted on their bikes along with a dedicated two-year warranty. The process is done at the time of booking a new bike.