Samsung foldable phone, Galaxy S10 detailed in insider report
- In a conversation with Bloomberg, Samsung insiders have revealed some key details of the company’s 2019 flagship phones.
- The Galaxy S10 lineup will allegedly consist of three phones next year. Two of them (regular and Plus) will sport cutting-edge tech including triple rear cameras, in-display fingerprint sensor – and more importantly – an under display front camera. An under display front camera would likely eliminate bezels.
- Then, there would be a relatively affordable S10 model (maybe an iPhone XR rival) with a flat AMOLED display, side mounted fingerprint scanner and single/dual rear cameras.
- The long under development Samsung phone with a foldable display will also see the light of the day in 2019. It will be a super high-end device which will cater to a niche market. The phone will also be an image builder for the company since Samsung will potentially be the first brand to launch such a device.
- The Samsung foldable phone will likely have top-notch internals from the Galaxy S10. However, reports suggest that it would not have an in-display fingerprint scanner, as combining the two technologies is hard at the moment.