Samsung foldable phone reveal imminent
- Samsung Mobile’s official Twitter account has updated its profile photo with a picture of a flipping Samsung text from midway.
- Now, if you’ve been up to date with the leaks and rumours, you know that this is most likely the beginning of the teaser campaign the company’s upcoming foldable phone, allegedly christened Galaxy F.
- The Samsung foldable phone has been under development for the past several years, but it looks like the Korean company now finally has the flexible batteries and other hardware to go with its folding screen.
- Unlike the recently revealed Royole FlexPai, which overtook the Galaxy F as the world’s first folding phone – Samsung’s version of the device will fold vertically (render below), somehow mimicking the folding mechanism of clamshell phones from the last decade.
- The Samsung Galaxy F is rumoured to debut at the Samsung’ Developer Conference this month in San Francisco. It would then go on sale next year.