Samsung Galaxy A10s revealed
- The new Samsung Galaxy A10s is now official and it brings certain upgrades over the current entry-level A10.
- The most important improvement here is perhaps the addition of a rear-mounted capacitive fingerprint scanner – the A10 has no fingerprint scanner.
- The Samsung A10s also ups the battery capacity to 4,000mAh, which is 600mAh more than the A10’s 3,600mAh unit.
- Then, the A10s gets a secondary rear 2MP depth-sensing camera in addition to its 13MP f/1.8 primary shooter. The front camera has been upgraded to 8MP as well.
- The screen of the Samsung A10s is a 6.2-inch HD+ Infinity-V panel. The phone comes powered by an octa-core processor with just 2GB of RAM and 32GB of expandable internal storage.
More tech news: