Samsung Galaxy A11 official with hole punch display
- The entry-level Samsung Galaxy A11 has been quietly revealed. It should launch in India pretty soon.
- The Samsung A11 features a 6.4-inch HD+ LCD display with a hole punch on its upper left corner ( for the 8MP f/2.0 selfie camera).
- The smartphone is powered by a yet-to-be-revealed 1.8 GHz octa-core processor which comes with 2GB/ 3GB of RAM and 32GB of expandable internal storage.
- The battery backup is supplied by a 4,000mAh cell which also supports 15W charging speeds.
- For optics, the Samsung A11 has a triple rear camera setup which includes a 13MP f/1.8 main shooter, 5 MP f/2.2 ultra-wide shooter and a 2MP f/2.4 depth sensor. The rear panel also houses a physical fingerprint scanner.