Samsung Galaxy A20s launched in India
- The Samsung Galaxy A20s has been launched in India at Rs 11,999-13,999 depending on the variant chosen. It will be sold via the offline market as well as all major e-commerce stores.
- The Samsung A20s uses a 6.5-inch HD+ display with a V-shaped notch. The notch houses the smartphone’s 8MP selfie camera.
- In terms of optics, the phone has 3 rear cameras. There’s a 13MP main camera with f/1.8 aperture, an 8MP secondary sensor with an ultra-wide-angle lens, and finally, a third 5MP depth sensor.
- Samsung has provided a 4,000mAh battery on the device with support for 15W fast charging.
- For power, the Samsung A20s uses an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 SoC with 3GB/ 4GB of RAM and 32GB/ 64GB of internal storage.
More tech news: