Samsung Galaxy A41 with IP68-certification official
- The Samsung Galaxy A41 has gone official in Japan. At this point, there is no confirmation if this phone will make it to India or not since its predecessor, the A40, never made it here.
- Anyway, the highlight feature of this smartphone is its IP68 water and dust resistance, which is quite uncommon on a lower mid-range smartphone.
- Up front, the Samsung A41 boasts a 6.1-inch FHD+ Infinity-U AMOLED display with 20:9 aspect ratio. The notch holds the smartphone’s 25MP selfie camera.
- The primary rear camera setup of this phone consists of a 48MP f/2.0 primary sensor, 8MP f/2.2 ultra-wide camera with 123-degree field of view, and a 5MP depth sensor.
- The A41 is powered by an unnamed octa-core SoC with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage. It is fueled by a 3,500mAh battery with support for 15W charging.