Samsung Galaxy A50 price slashed
- The popular Samsung Galaxy A50 has received a price cut of Rs 1,500 in the Indian market.
- The base 4GB/ 64GB variant of the A50 now costs Rs 18,490, while the higher 6GB/ 64GB on will set you back by Rs 21,490.
- The device sports a 6.4-inch Infinity-U Super AMOLED display which hides an optical fingerprint reader below it.
- The Samsung A50 is also a triple camera phone which combines a 25MP f/1.7 primary sensor at the rear with an 8MP ultra-wide angle sensor and an additional 5MP depth sensing module. The selfie camera is a 25MP sensor as well.
- Powered by the Exynos 9610 chipset, the Samsung A50 has comes with a large 4,000mAh battery that supports fast charging.
More tech news: