Samsung Galaxy A7 (2018) revealed
- After being revealed fully in a recent leak, the Samsung Galaxy A7 (2018) has now gone official as the first Samsung phone with three rear cameras.
- Since cameras are the talking point here, let’s discuss them first. The primary camera is a 24MP f/1.7 sensor, which is accompanied by an ultra-wide 8MP f/2.4 module with 120-degree viewing angle, and a third 5MP depth sensor. The selfie cam’s resolution is also 24MP.
- The Galaxy A7 (2018) has a 6-inch Super AMOLED FHD+ screen with slim bezels and no notch. It draws its processing power from an unnamed octa-core processor and comes with either 4GB or 6GB RAM. The battery capacity is 3,300 mAh.
- Just like the recently revealed Galaxy J6+, the A7’s fingerprint sensor is side mounted. Looks like this is a trend that we’ll see on all upcoming Samsung mid-range smartphones.
- The Samsung Galaxy A7 (2018) will launch in select Asian and European markets. The pricing of the phone is expected to be revealed on October 11, 2018, at Samsung’s official event.