Samsung Galaxy A7 (2018) with triple rear cameras launched in India
- The recently revealed and much-hyped Samsung Galaxy A7 (2018) has arrived in India starting at Rs 23,990 for the 4GB/ 64GB variant and Rs 28,990 for the 6GB/ 128GB variant.
- The Galaxy A7 (2018) is the first triple rear camera smartphone from Samsung. The main camera on the device is a 24MP f/1.7 sensor. Then, a secondary 120-degree, ultra-wide 8MP f/2.4 sensor and a third 5MP depth sensor accompany the main module. The front camera’s resolution also stands at 24MP.
- Under the hood of the device is Samsung’s in-house Exynos 7885 octa-core CPU which is clocked at 2.2 GHz. It also sports a side-mounted fingerprint scanner – a new trend on Samsung’s mid-range phones.
- The Galaxy A7 (2018) has a 6-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED display up front with an 18.5:9 aspect ratio. A 3,300mAh battery powers the device.
- Surprisingly, the Galaxy A7 (2018) runs on the rather outdated Android 8.0 Oreo out of the box, which is quite disappointing to see in a phone which has been revealed in September 2018. We don’t know when the phone will update to the latest Android 9.0 Pie.