Samsung Galaxy A70 with 32MP cameras launched in India
- The Samsung Galaxy A70 has been launched in India at Rs 28,990. It will go on sale from May 1 on Flipkart and Samsung’s official retail channels.
- The phone boasts of a triple rear camera setup. The primary sensor here is a 32MP f/1.7 unit, while the other two sensors include an 8MP f/2.2 ultra-wide lens and a 5MP depth sensor. The selfie shooter here is also a 32MP sensor with an aperture of f/2.0.
- With its 6.7-inch Infinity-U AMOLED display, the A70 is one of the biggest Samsung phones ever made. However, the screen has a tall aspect ratio of 20:9.
- The phone is powered by a Snapdragon 675 SoC that’s paired with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of expandable internal storage. Other notable features include an in-display fingerprint scanner and a 4,500mAh battery with 25W fast charging.
- The Galaxy A70 can be pre-booked from April 20-30 and those who do so will be able to avail Samsung U Flex Bluetooth headphones worth Rs 3,799 for just Rs 999.