Samsung Galaxy A80 with rotating pop-up cameras launched in India
- The Samsung Galaxy A80 has been launched in India and it has been priced at Rs 47,990. The phone will be available for pre-booking from July 22-31, and those who pre-book will get one-time screen replacement for free.
- The Samsung A80 has a very big 6.7-inch AMOLED screen of 20:9 aspect ratio. This is Samsung’s ‘New Infinity’ screen with no notch or hole punch.
- The unique camera mechanism on this phone pops up and then rotates about its axis. Therefore, the main camera setup can be used for selfies as well, thereby eliminating the need for a separate selfie camera.
- Talking of those cameras, there’s a 48MP f/2.0 primary sensor combined with an 8MP f/2.2 ultra wide-angle sensor and a third ToF sensor for 3D depth mapping.
- Powering the Samsung A80 is the new Snapdragon 730G chipset which comes with 8GB RAM and 128GB ROM. The battery capacity on this phone is 3,700mAh with 25W fast charging being standard.
More tech news: