Samsung Galaxy A8s official with Infinity-O display
- Samsung has kickstarted the display punch hole trend the new Galaxy A8s.
- Flaunting Samsung’s 6.4-inch FHD+ Infinity-O display, the Galaxy A8s has a hole on the upper left side of its screen that houses its selfie camera. This design allows for a bezel-less phone without any need of a notch.
- The A8s is an upper mid-range phone that is powered by the Snapdragon 710 SoC paired with either 6 or 8GB of RAM.
- The phone sports a triple camera setup which consists of a 24MP f/1.7 primary shooter, a 10MP f/2.4 telephoto lens and a third 5MP module for depth sensing. The 6.7 mm wide display hole up front holds the phone’s 24MP selfie camera.
- The Samsung Galaxy A8s carries a 3,400 mAh battery that charges over USB-C. Unfortunately, it’s also the first Samsung device to ditch the 3.5 mm headphone jack.