Samsung Galaxy A9 (2018) India price revealed
- The world’s first quad rear camera phone, the Galaxy A9 (2018), will go on sale in India very soon at Rs 39,000.
- As per Gsmarena, this information was revealed through the source code of Samsung India’s official website. However, an official launch date is yet to be announced.
- As per the source code, the variant of the Samsung Galaxy A9 (2018) which will launch in India will have 6GB of RAM and 128GB of ROM. Powering the device would be the mid-range Snapdragon 660 SoC.
- The main novelty of the new Galaxy A9 is its quad rear cameras – a 24MP f/1.7 primary shooter, an 8MP f/2.4 120-degree ultra-wide sensor, a 10MP f/2.4 telephoto lens, and finally, a 5MP depth sensor. There’s also a fifth 24MP camera up front for selfies.
- The phone has a 6.3-inch AMOLED screen of FHD+ resolution with slim bezels and no notch. The battery capacity stands at 3,800mAh.