Samsung Galaxy A9 (2018) is world’s first quad rear camera phone
- After the triple camera Galaxy A7 (2018), Samsung has new revealed the Galaxy A9 (2018), which brings a quad rear camera setup to Samsung’s mid-range series.
- The triple rear cameras of the Galaxy A7 (2018) are carried over on the Galaxy A9 (2018), however there’s an additional 10MP f/2.4 telephoto sensor with 2x optical zoom.
- As you’d expect, the main camera a 24MP f/1.7 shooter. The 120-degree ultra-wide sensor has an 8MP resolution with f/2.4 aperture. Finally, the fourth rear camera is a 5MP depth sensor that helps with background blurs. The selfie shooter on the device is a also a 24MP sensor.
- Performance on the Galaxy A9 is taken care of by the upper mid-range Snapdragon 660 processor that’s coupled with 6/8GB of RAM. The battery capacity stands at 3,800mAh.
- The Samsung Galaxy A9 (2018) rocks a 6.3-inch FHD+ AMOLED display with 18.5:9 aspect ratio. The front of the device has small bezels and no notch. The fingerprint scanner is rear-mounted, unlike the side-mounted unit on many new Samsung mid-rangers.