Samsung Galaxy A90 may have Vivo NEX-like design
- The upcoming Samsung Galaxy A90, which will sit in the upper mid-range space, will allegedly feature a pop-up selfie camera.
- This implies that the phone will the first one to come with Samsung’s seamless ‘New Infinity’ display which has no notch or punch hole cut out.
- Therefore, much like the Vivo NEX, the phone’s selfie shooter will pop out from the top by the means of a motorised mechanism.
- Other rumoured specs of the Galaxy A90 include the Snapdragon 710 SoC, 6/ 8GB of RAM, 6.41-inch AMOLED screen and an in-display fingerprint scanner.
- We expect the Samsung Galaxy A90 to go official sometime during April-May this year. Presently, the Korean company is focused on bringing its flagship Galaxy S10 series to the market.