Samsung Galaxy Buds+ official with improved battery life
- The Samsung Galaxy Buds+ truly wireless earphones have been launched at USD 150, roughly USD 20 more than the first-gen model.
- On the design front, the Galaxy Buds+ look exactly the same as the Galaxy Buds and have a similar footprint as well.
- However, the new model is claimed to last for up to 11 hours on a single charge thanks to a bigger 85mAh battery in each bud. When combined with the charging case, the battery life extends to 22 hours.
- When completely out of battery, charging the device for just 3 minutes gets a claimed 1 hour of playback time. Like before, the case also supports wireless charging.
- Also new on the Samsung Galaxy Buds+ are dual dynamic drivers for superior audio fidelity. Then, there are now two external microphones to improve voice call performance.