Samsung Galaxy Fold 2 to be called Galaxy Bloom
- The upcoming Samsung clamshell phone with a foldable display, which was leaked recently, is more or less confirmed to be called Galaxy Bloom, not Galaxy Fold 2.
- The leaked image (see below) is allegedly from one of Samsung’s private meetings with its partners at CES 2020. Like always, the company showcased its unannounced products at this meeting and someone managed to take a pic of the Galaxy Bloom’s presentation.
- From previous leaks, we already know that the Galaxy Bloom will follow Motorola Razr 2019’s footsteps and uses a vertically folding 6.7-inch Infinity-O display.
- On the outer panel, there are dual cameras, along with a pretty small 1-inch external display to provide basic information when folded.
- During the very same meeting at CES 2020, Samsung allegedly also confirmed that its next flagship smartphone series will be called Galaxy S20 in order to celebrate the beginning of this new decade. So, no Galaxy S11, get used to it…