Samsung Galaxy J6+, J4+ revealed
- The Samsung Galaxy J6+ and J4+ mid-range smartphones have been officially revealed. However, Samsung India is yet to unveil their prices.
- Both the Galaxy J6+ and J4+ sport a 6-inch HD+ display, are powered by a quad-core processor (likely the Exynos 7570), and feature a 3,300 mAh battery.
- The Galaxy J6+ is the first Samsung phone to have a side mounted fingerprint scanner. However, the Galaxy J4+ will only get this feature in North America.
- The J6+ has a dual camera setup on the rear which consists of a 13MP f/1.9 + 5MP f/2.2 setup. Up front is an 8MP f/1.9 selfie camera. In the J4+, there is no secondary 5MP rear camera and the front camera too is downgraded to 5MP resolution.
- The two new J series phones are expected to be priced between Rs 10,000-20,000 in India. Expect Samsung to officially reveal their prices very soon.