Samsung Galaxy J6+, J4+ teased; launch imminent
- Samsung India is gearing up to launch two new mid-range phones, namely Galaxy J6+ and Galaxy J4+. The teasers reveal that these phones will bring some firsts to the Galaxy J lineup.
- The Galaxy J6+ is said to have a side mounted fingerprint scanner, which will be a first for any Samsung device. Then, it will also feature a dual rear camera setup.
- Teasers also reveal a new feature called Emotify, which is said to be standard on the Galaxy J4+. It looks a like a watered down version of the AR Emoji feature on premium Samsung phones.
- Then, both these devices are confirmed to have Samsung’s Infinity Display, which means that top and bottom bezels on both devices will be small as well. However, it’s unlikely that Samsung will bring the curved edge display to these phones.
- Both the Galaxy J6+ and J4+ will likely be priced in the Rs 10,000-20,000 price bracket and will be sold exclusively through Amazon India.