Samsung Galaxy M series launch date revealed
- The brand new Samsung Galaxy M series, which will allegedly replace the J series, wil make its world debut in India on January 28, 2019.
- The new M series phones will debut with Infinity-V displays, which is Samsung’s take on the trending waterdrop notch. Also worth noting that these will be Samsung’s first notched phones.
- The new series is expected to consist of budget and lower mid-range devices. On January 28, three phones – Galaxy M10, M20 and M30 – are expected to go official.
- Samsung’s official teasers have also confirmed that at least one of the M series devices will have a large battery, USB-C port with fast charging and a wide-angle camera.
- Samsung’s budget phones of late have been facing stiff rivalry from Chinese brands like Xiaomi, Honor, Realme, etc. The Chinese phones offer a lot of features at relatively affordable prices, whereas Samsung’s budget phones have been pretty spartan until now.