Samsung Galaxy M series my soon replace Galaxy J, C series
- To counter the rapidly growing intense rivalry from Chinese brands, Samsung could soon replace its Galaxy J and Galaxy C mid-range series with Galaxy M.
- The Samsung Galaxy M series is said to come with double-digit names (M20, M30, etc.) and will feature LCD screens instead of AMOLEDs for competitive pricing.
- A recently leaked report also shows two new Samsung Galaxy M phones bearing model numbers SM-M205F and SM-M305F. These phones will offer dual-SIM functionality and up to 128GB of in-built storage.
- Alongside the Galaxy M, Samsung will also reportedly revamp the existing Galaxy A series with double-digit names and LCD screens.
- Samsung has recently lost its numero uno sport to Xiaomi in the Indian market. Additionally, other Asian brands like Vivo, Oppo, Asus, Honor, etc. have some very competitive devices which pose a threat to Samsung’s supremacy. Therefore, the company might bring something fresh to the table with the Galaxy M.