Samsung Galaxy M10, M20 launched
- The Samsung Galaxy M-series has debuted in India with the launch of the M10 and M20 budget phones.
- The Galaxy M20 is the higher-spec model which is powered by the recently-revealed Exynos 7904 SoC. It comes with 3/ 4GB RAM and 32/ 64GB of expandable storage options.
- The M20 sports a 6.3-inch Infinity-V panel of FHD+ resolution. Providing juice to this device is a gigantic 5,000mAh battery with fast charging support over USB-C.
- The Galaxy M10 has a 6.22-inch Infinity-V display of HD+ resolution. Powering it is the older Exynos 7870 SoC with 2/ 3GB RAM. This device does not have a fingerprint scanner. Then, the phone has a 3,400mAh battery that charges over the outdated USB port.
- Both phones have 13MP f/1.9 primary and 5MP ultra-wide dual cameras at the back. Up front, the M10 has a 5MP camera sensor while the M20 has an 8MP one.
- The Galaxy M10 costs Rs 7,990 for the base 2GB/ 16GB variant and Rs 8,990 for the upper 3GB/ 32GB variant. For the M20, you’ll have to pay Rs 10,990 for the 3GB/ 32GB configuration and Rs 12,990 for the 4GB/ 64GB one.