Samsung Galaxy Note 10, Note 10+ launched in India
- The Samsung Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10+ have been officially launched in India. The former is priced at Rs 69,999 for its only 8GB/ 256GB variant, while the latter starts at Rs 79,999 for the 12GB/ 256GB variant and goes up to Rs 89,999 for the 12GB/ 512GB variant.
- The new Samsung Note 10 Series is powered by the updated Exynos 9825 SoC which features performance improvements over the Exynos 9820 found on the S10 series.
- The S Pen stylus of the Note 10 series has been updated with accelerometer and gyroscope which in turn allows it to be used as a motion controller. Third-party apps can now also use S Pen because Samsung has opened up the SDK for the stylus’ Air Actions.
- The Note 10+ comes with a 12MP f/1.5-2.4 primary camera sensor that’s accompanied by three more cameras – a 16MP ultra-wide-angle module, a 12MP telephoto lens and a ToF sensor. The standard Note 10 misses out on the ToF sensor.
- The screen on the Note 10+ is a big 6.8-inch Dynamic AMOLED unit of QHD+ resolution. The smaller Note 10 gets a 6.3-inch FHD+ unit instead. Both phones have a hole punch cutout at the top-centre of their displays for their 10MP selfie cameras.
- In terms of battery, the Samsung Note 10+ gets a 4,300mAh while the Note 10 comes with a 3,500mAh unit. Both phones get a bundled 25W fast charger, but the former also supports an optional 45W fast charging.