Samsung Galaxy Note 9 launched at Rs 67,900
- The Samsung Galaxy Note 9 has been launched in India starting at Rs 67,900 for the 6GB RAM / 128GB ROM model and going up to Rs 84,900 for the 8GB RAM / 512GB ROM model.
- Though an incremental upgrade over its predecessor, the Galaxy Note 9 does bring with it some worthy enhancements like a bigger 4,000mAh battery and a new Bluetooth enabled S Pen.
- The phone sports a 6.4-inch QHD+ Super AMOLED screen and is powered by Samsung’s latest octa-core Exynos 9810 processor.
- Camera setup on the Galaxy Note 9 is carried over from the Galaxy S9+. So, a 12MP main sensor with variable f/1.5 – f/2.4 aperture is accompanied by a secondary 12MP telephoto lens. Up front there is a 8MP f/1.7 camera with autofocus. The Note 9 also includes AI enhancements for photography.
- The Galaxy Note 9 can be purchased via Flipkart, Amazon India, Paytm Mall, and Samsung Mobile Store. Launch offers include a cashback of up to Rs 6,000 on selected channels.