Samsung Galaxy S10 5G revealed
- Samsung has revealed the future-proof Galaxy S10 5G and it’s the most feature-packed device of the new S10 series. It will go on sale this spring in select markets.
- The phone’s 5G capabilities shine via its support for both mmWave and sub-6GHz networks. Then, it also has Wi-Fi 6 for symmetrical 1.2 Gbps connections.
- With a 6.7-inch curved AMOLED HDR10+ display, it’s the biggest Galaxy S device ever. The large screen is backed by an equally large 4,500mAh battery and it can be recharged through a 25W fast charging – a first on any Galaxy phone.
- The phone has a total of 6 cameras – it basically adds a 3D Time of Flight sensor to the front and rear camera setups, which enables features like Video Live focus and 3D image capture. Other 4 sensors are the same as those on the S10+.
- In fact, all other specs of the Galaxy S10 5G echo that of the Galaxy S10+. However, the insane 12GB/ 1TB storage model of the latter won’t be available on this one.