Samsung Galaxy S10, Galaxy S10+ go official
- The Samsung Galaxy S10 and S10+ come powered by either the Snapdragon 855 or the Exynos 9820 SoC, depending on your region. Standard RAM is 8GB, but the S10+ offers amps it to a whopping 12GB on its highest variant.
- The primary camera setup on the phones consists of a 12MP dual pixel primary shooter with variable f/1.5 – f/2.4 aperture. It’s then accompanied by a 12MP telephoto sensor and an ultra-wide 123-degree 16MP camera.
- The phones come with punch-hole Infinity-O displays. Both phones have a 10MP primary selfie shooter under the screen which can record 4K videos. The S10+, however, has another 8MP module for depth sensing. complete with depth-sensing thanks to the secondary 8MP selfie snapper.
- The phones get world’s first in-display ultrasonic fingerprint reader. Also standard is reverse wireless charging for charging your accessories.
- The standard Galaxy S10 has a 6.1-inch curved AMOLED display of QHD+ resolution, while the S10+ has a larger 6.4-inch unit of same specs. The former has a 3,400mAh battery, while the latter has a 4,100mAh unit.