Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite, Galaxy Note 10 Lite official
Galaxy S10 Lite
- The Samsung S10 Lite uses a big 6.7-inch FHD+ flat AMOLED display. The display is of Infinity-O type with a hole punch on its upper centre for the 32MP selfie camera.
- The phone is powered by a Snapdragon 855 SoC with 6GB/ 8GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage. The device comes with a big 4,500mAh battery as well.
- For optics, the Samsung S10 Lite uses triple rear camera housed inside a rectangular module. The primary camera is a 48MP f/2.0 unit which is accompanied by a 12MP ultra-wide camera and a 5MP macro camera.
- The primary camera also comes with new ‘Super Steady OIS’ which promises jerk-free video recording.
Galaxy Note 10 Lite
- The Samsung Note 10 Lite is similar to the S10 Lite in many aspects, but there are a few key differences, the most prominent being the S-Pen stylus, of course.
- The processing power on this phone is provided by the Exynos 9810 SoC. The RAM and ROM options are similar to the S10 Lite.
- The rear camera setup is also slightly different. The primary shooter here is a 12MP unit with Dual Pixel autofocus and f/1.7 lens. It is accompanied by a 12MP wide-angle camera and a third 12MP telephoto camera.
- Again, the battery capacity and the display specifications of the Samsung Note 10 Lite remain identical to that of the S10 Lite.