Samsung Galaxy S10, S10+ features detailed in new hands-on video
- A couple of days before the official reveal, a Youtube channel has released a video detailing the new Galaxy S10 and S10+’s new features (see below).
- The design of the new phones has leaked multiple times and is no surprise now. Still, the hands-on video confirms that the S10 will have a 6.1-inch screen while the S10+ amps it up to 6.4-inches.
- Both devices have punch-hole front cameras, but the S10+ has two sensors, and therefore, a wider display cutout.
- The video also demonstrates the new reverse wireless charging feature on the phones, a first for any Samsung device. Along with that, Samsung’s Galaxy Buds wireless earphone, which will be revealed alongside the S10 series, also make a brief appearance.
- Finally, the in-display fingerprint reader, which is said to be an ultrasonic type, is also demonstrated on the video.