Samsung Galaxy S10 screen sizes rendered
- The Samsung Galaxy S10, which should go official sometime in February 2019, is rumoured to come in three form factors.
- Now, famed leakster Evan Blass has shared a case manufacturer’s renders of the S10 series, which claim that the three screen sizes on offer will be 5.8-inch, 6.1-inch and 6.4-inch. Also, the top and bottom bezels on these phones appear to be negligent.
- The smallest model here is the new addition – it will allegedly be called the Galaxy S10 Lite and will have a 5.8-inch screen with a camera punch hole in the top centre. This will be joined by the ‘regular’ Galaxy S10 with a 6.1-inch screen of the same design.
- Interestingly, according to the leaks, the Galaxy S10 Plus will have two punched holes on top of its Note 9-like 6.4-inch display for dual front cameras.
- What’s worth noting is that previous leaks and renders of the Galaxy S10 series have shown the punch camera hole on the top right side of the screen instead of being on the centre. Therefore, all these renders must be taken with a pinch of salt.