Samsung Galaxy S10 series specs fully leaked
- Ahead of its February 20 reveal, the Galaxy S10 trio’s specs have been fully revealed in a newly leaked document (see image below).
- As expected, there will be 3 models – S10e, S10 and S10 Plus – all of which will have the Exynos 9820 SoC, a 10MP f/1.9 selfie camera capable of recording 4K videos and AMOLED Infinity O displays of QHD+ resolution.
- Then, the three phones will also share their main and wide-angle rear cameras – the former will have 12MP resolution with f/2.0 aperture, while the latter will be a 16MP f/2.2 sensor. Then, the S10 and S10 Plus will also have a third 12MP f/2.6 telephoto lens.
- Coming on to individual specs, the base S10e will get a 5.8-inch flat screen, four colour options, 6GB/ 128GB & 8GB/ 512GB variants, a 3,100mAh battery and a side-mounted fingerprint scanner.
- The standard Galaxy S10 will rock a 6.1-inch curved screen which will be fueled by a 3,400mAh battery. Its storage variants will remain the same as the S10e. Here, Samsung will offer an ultrasonic in-display fingerprint reader.
- The S10 Plus will come with a 6.3-inch curved screen and a 4,100mAh battery. Then, it will also have a secondary 8MP front camera resting beneath its wider display punch hole. Finally, a top-spec variant with a whopping 12GB RAM and 1TB inbuilt memory will also be offered here.