Samsung Galaxy S10 to launch on February 20
- Samsung’s 2019 flagship phone series is confirmed to launch on February 20, 2019, in San Francisco, USA.
- The Samsung Galaxy S10 series is expected to consist of four models – S10, S10+, S10 Lite and S10 5G.
- The standard S10 is said to come with a 6.1-inch curved screen while the S10+ will bump the size to 6.4-inch. The entry-level S10 Lite, on the other hand, is expected to have a flat 5.8-inch display. Specs of the 5G model remain a mystery as of now.
- Many renders and alleged leaks of the S10 series have been up on the internet for quite some time now. Most of them claim that the phones will have punch holes on the upper right corner of their screens. Then, the S10+ is rumoured to come with dual front cameras.
- While the design remains uncertain until the launch event, what’s confirmed is that all phones from the Galaxy S10 series will be powered by the new flagship Exynos 9820 SoC which is based on an 8nm FinFET process.