Samsung Galaxy S10e leaked
- The upcoming Samsung Galaxy S10e, which will be the most affordable model of the upcoming S10 series, has been revealed in new spy photos.
- Previously rumoured to be called the S10 Lite, the S10e will have a flat 5.8-inch Super AMOLED display with a punch hole on its upper right corner for the selfie camera.
- Also, the device will have its fingerprint scanner embedded inside the power button, unlike the S10 and S10+, both of which will likely have an ultrasonic in-display unit.
- It’s more or less confirmed that that Galaxy S10e will not compromise on processing power and will therefore come with Samsung’s latest Exynos 9820 SoC. North America-spec variants of the device will feature the Snapdragon 855 chip.
- The Galaxy S10 series is going official on February 20, where alongside the S10e, S10 and S10+, we can also expect a 5G variant of Samsung’s flagship phone.