Samsung Galaxy S20+ 5G images leaked
- Before the much-anticipated
Samsung Galaxy S20 series
(yes, not S11 – it’s S20) debuts next month, new leaked images of the top-spec 5G model have appeared online giving us a hint of what to expect.
- The leak goes in line with previous speculations which revealed that the S20 series will have an upper-centre mounted hole punch in its curved AMOLED display. The S20+ 5G will likely have the largest display of all S20 phones.
- Moving on to the back, we see a rectangular camera housing with 4 camera sensors, a flashlight, and a sixth module that might be a ToF sensor for 3D mapping.
- Going by the leak, it is evident that Samsung wants to streamline its design language across all Galaxy phones and the S20 series will closely resemble the recently-revealed A51 and A71. However, this might also take away some exclusivity from the company’s flagship phone series.
- Anyway, with a rumoured 108MP primary camera and an ultra-smooth 120 Hz refresh rate for the display, the Samsung S20 series will surely generate a lot of buzz on February 11.