Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 revealed
- Samsung’s new high-end tablet, the Galaxy Tab S6, is now official in the US. It is priced between $649-729 (~ Rs 44,800-50,350). As of now, its India launch remains uncertain.
- The Tab S6 comes with a 10.5-inch AMOLED screen with thinner bezels than its predecessor. This screen also hides an optical fingerprint scanner beneath it. It’s super slim at just 5.7 mm, but consequently, the headphone jack is gone. There are AKG-tuned quad stereo speakers here, however.
- Powering the device is a Snapdragon 855 SoC coupled with either 6GB or 8GB of RAM. It packs a decently-sized 7,040 mAh battery as well. It has dual rear cameras, which include an ultra-wide-angle secondary sensor.
- As before, the device comes with S-Pen stylus inside the box which can be used for a claimed 10 hours of operation after just 10 minutes of charging. The S-Pen magnetically docs itself at the rear of the Tab S6.
- The Galaxy Tab S6 also comes with support for Samsung DeX, which, alongside the optional Book Cover Keyboard, claims to provide a desktop-like experience.