Samsung Galaxy View 2 leaked with 17.5-inch display, built-in stand
- The Samsung Galaxy View 2 has been leaked through its official press renders. The soon-to-be-launched humongous tablet will be a successor to the original Galaxy View from 2015.
- The View 2 will sport a 17.5-inch display of FHD+ resolution, which may be smaller than its predecessor’s 18.4-inch unit, but is gigantic nonetheless.
- A new design feature on the second-gen model will be its redesigned built-in hinged stand which will make using such a big device more ergonomic. The stand would also make typing easier because the display will remain angled towards the user while the device is lying flat on a table.
- Since the Galaxy View 2 is a home media consumption device, its specs would remain mid-range. So, expect it to be powered by the in-house developed Exynos 7885 chipset along with 3GB of RAM.
- The device will first launch in the USA on the AT&T network. It’s unclear if Samsung will launch it globally or not.